The ASEAN Valuers Association (AVA) joined many national and regional bodies in supporting and adopting the International Valuation Standards at its 20th VA Congress held in Singapore from 11 to 13 September 2017. The event was organised by the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV).
In this article, Steven Sherman, former Chair of IVSC’s Standards Board, discusses the importance of harmonised valuation standards for the global economy, and looks back at IVSC’s review of the standards and the road to IVS 2017.
- Notice – closing NAVS Secretariat for the holidays
- Development Valuations and Viability Studies by Nick French – ONLINE seminar on Monday 29 November
- CEPEJ – Guidelines on videoconferencing in judicial proceedings
- EXPERTS TALK SERIES – Technology and the future of Real Estate – Andrew Baum and Danijela Ilic 2nd November
- Report of the RICS-NAVS conference – Is the Future of Real Estate now? held on 7th September 2021
Grčića Milenka 39
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
+381 11 24 22 961