The ASEAN Valuers Association (AVA) joined many national and regional bodies in supporting and adopting the International Valuation Standards at its 20th VA Congress held in Singapore from 11 to 13 September 2017. The event was organised by the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV).
In this article, Steven Sherman, former Chair of IVSC’s Standards Board, discusses the importance of harmonised valuation standards for the global economy, and looks back at IVSC’s review of the standards and the road to IVS 2017.
- Multidisciplinary Guidance & Insight Newsletter #1 by Dennis A. Webb, ASA, MAI, FRICS
- iiBV 105 course – Valuation of Intangible Assets in Serbian language
- Online seminar 04.03.2022 – Valuing Real Estate Fractions – Application Software by Dennis A. Webb, ASA, MAI, FRICS
- Educational programme of real estate valuation Spring 2022 – REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS!
- 7th Serbian Property & Infrastructure Development Conference 22.03.2022
Grčića Milenka 39
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
+381 11 24 22 961