Valuers from Europe, North America and China attend TEGoVA’s Spring Meeting that was held on 18.05.2019. in Dubrovnik
More details on link
The new Bulletin was published on the site
NAVS expanded the statute and included court experts as its full members with their own section.
Danijela Ilić FRICS, REV, Licence 025, NAVS President, TEGoVA Board Member
Dejan Hadžić, Head of Insurance and Real Estate Unit, Ministry of Finance
WHAT’S NEW IN VALUATION INDUSTRY
Moderator: Vesna Stefanović ASA, REV, Licence 037, Chairman of the Board of Directors of NAVS
• Krzysztof Grzesik FRICS, REV, Chairman of the Board of Directors of TEGoVA
• Patrick Davitt FIPAV, REV, MMCEPI, IPAV’s CEO, TEGoVA Board Member
• Tzenka Bojilova MRICS, REV, Member of the CPV Managing Board
• Richard Grover MRICS, Oxford Brookes
VALUATIONS FOR THE MORTGAGE LOANS – OVERVIEW OF THE FIRST EFFECTS OF LAW IMPLEMENTATION FROM THE VALUER’S STANDPOINT
Moderator: Ognjen Rogačev MRICS, REV, Licence 035, Professional Board of MF RS
• Marija Pavlović REV, Licence 004
• Dragan Bošnjaković REV, Licence 044
• Kaća Lazarević, licensed agent
• Milan Mirković REV, NAVM President
• Muharem Karamujić FBHPA, MRICS, REV, BHPA President
VALUATIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF BANKRUPTCY AND OUT-OF-COURT SETTLEMENT PROCEEDINGS – ROLE OF LICENSED VALUER, SCOPE OF WORK, APPLICATION OF NATIONAL VALUATION STANDARDS
Moderator: Vladimir Drašković CFA
• Zoran Djurić REV, Licence 003
• Rajko Antonić REV, Licence 006, Professional Board of MF RS
• Zoran Jakovljević REV, Licence 014
• Nadica Mladenoska Krckoska REV, President AIV
VALUERS IN THE ROLE OF COURT EXPERTS AND EXPERT ADVISERS IN COURT CASES
Moderator: Danijela Ilić FRICS, REV, Licence 025, NAVS President, TEGoVA Board Member
• Melita Bestvina REV, HDSViP President
• Judge Milena Trgovčević Prokić
• Vesna Stefanović ASA, REV, License 037, Chairman of the Board of Directors of NAVS
• Zoran Stanić REV, License 001, Professional Board of MF RS
3rd NAVS Conference was held in Belgrade on 13.04.2019 with more than 110 delegates..
Presentations and gallery are given below.
The European Valuer published in January by TEGoVA bring Danijela Ilics’s article “Going beyond real estate valuation”
On below link you can find complete publication
We would like to invite you to 3rd NAVS Real Estate Valuation Conference.
Conference will begin at 09.30h on 13. April 2019. in Hotel “Metropol”.
Please send your registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org
The first meeting of the working group within the TEGoVA Committee for European Business Valuation Standards (EBVSC) was held in Belgrade on January 18, 2019.
Danijela Ilic, FRICS, REV is the president of the EBVSC committee composed of 14 members from Europe, who are representatives of the valuation associations- TEGoVA’s members .
The EBVSC Committee aims to prepare European Business Valuation Standards (EBVS) that will serve as a professional framework for valuers in that field.
The final text of EBVS is expected to be presented to all members of TEGoVA in September 2019 for the public discussion, after which it will be proposed at the TEGoVA General Assembly for adoption.
EBVSC sub-group – From left to right:
Allan Traynor, FCCA, IRRV(Hon) – UK
Vesna Stefanovic REV, ASA, Techical author of EBVSC, Chairman of the Board of NUPS/NAVS – Serbia
Danijela Ilic REV,FRICS, Chairman of EBVS Commettee, President NUPS/NAVS – Serbia
Ella Dunphy, MIPAV REV MCEI MSCSI MRICS, President IPAV – Ireland
Ivars Strautins, REV, Vice-President LIVA – Latvia
NAVS office will be closed during holidays from 29.12.2018. until 08.01.2019.